Canon PIXMA MX495 Wi-Fi Printer
Connect to the cloud with this Wi-Fi All-In-One. Ideal for the home you can print, copy, scan and fax with ease as well as share functions between multiple devices including smartphones and tablets.
-Space saving colour Wi-Fi All-In-One
-Easily print from, and scan to smartphones or tablets
-Connect with cloud services using PIXMA Cloud link
-Print more for less with optional XL cartridges
-Quick multi-page scan, copy and fax with 20 sheet ADF
What’s in the box:
- All-In-One printer – PIXMA MX495
- FINE cartridges
- Power cord
- Fax cable
- Setup CD-ROM (CD only for Windows – Mac drivers available online*)
- Starter guide
- *All drivers and mobile apps are available online at our website
Share versatile functionality at home
Enjoy cost effective, everyday functionality at home with PIXMA MX495, which allows easy wireless sharing of print, copy, scan and fax functions between multiple devices and features a stylish, ultra-small, space saving footprint that fits easily into any environment.
Fast high quality printing
Experience fast high quality printing at 8.8 ipm (mono) and 4.4 ipm (colour), with up to 4800 dpi resolution and great levels of detail.
Seamless connection with smart devices
Print from and scan seamlessly to smartphones and tablets with full Apple iOS and Android device support, which includes Apple AirPrint for easy wireless printing from an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch without an additional app.
Get the easy app
Download Canon PRINT app for quick and easy wireless printing from smartphones and tablets. You can even print from, and scan to smart devices over a Wi-Fi network – without connecting to a PC or installing a driver.
Print directly from mobile devices without joining a secure Wi-Fi network thanks to Access Point Mode or print from virtually anywhere with Google Cloud Print support.
PIXMA Cloud link
Go direct to the cloud with PIXMA Cloud Link, which lets you print photos in seconds from Facebook, twitter and online albums; print from and scan to popular cloud services like Google Drive, OneDrive and Dropbox; and attach and send scanned files/images directly via email – all without using a PC.*
*Scan to cloud and scan to email only available for genuine Canon ink users.
Optional XL cartridges
Relax and save with optional XL cartridges, which deliver significantly more pages, last longer between ink replacements – an ideal time saver if you print frequently – and can deliver up to 30% cost savings per page compared to their standard equivalents.
Scan, copy, fax with 20 sheets
Be more productive thanks to a fully-integrated 20-sheet Automatic Document Feeder that makes scanning, copying or faxing of large documents quick and easy.
-Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi
-Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (BK, CL)
Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size
-Mono Document Print Speed: Approximately 8.8 ipm¹
-Colour Document Print Speed: Approximately 4.4 ipm¹
-Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approximately 70 seconds¹
-Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
-Two Sided Printing: Manual
-Scanner Type: Flatbed & ADF
-Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi¹
-A4 Scan Speed: Approximately 15 seconds¹
-Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm)
ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
-Optical Character Recognition: Yes
-Scanning Depth (Input / Output):
Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit.
Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
Copier and Fax:
-Copy Speed – Colour Document –
sFCOT: Approximately 28 seconds¹
sESAT: Approximately 3.6 ipm¹
sESAT ADF: Approximately 2.7 ipm¹
-Multiple Copy: 1 to 99 pages
-Copy zoom: 25-400%
-Copy functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Fit-to-Page Copying, Borderless Copying
-Copy quality settings: Fast, Standard, High
-Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour
-Fax Resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi
-Colour: 200 x 200 dpi
Mono: Approximately 3 sec. (33.6kbps)¹.
Colour: Approximately 1 min. (33.6kbps)¹.
-Fax Memory: Up to 50 pages
- Print Resolution – ¹ Ink droplets can be placed with a minimum pitch of 1/4800 inch.
- Document Print Speed – ¹ Document print speed on plain paper is measured based on average of ESAT in Office Category Test of ISO/IEC 24734 standard.
- Photo Print Speed – ¹ Photo print speed is based on default driver setting using ISO/JIS-SCID N2 standard on Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy II and does not take into account data processing time on host computer.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical) – ¹ Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution based on ISO 14473 standard. When scanning in high resolution, the scan size is restricted.
- Copy Speed – Colour Document – ¹ Copy speeds for sFCOT and sESAT stated are the averaged results, using the ISO/IEC Copy speed may vary depending on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. and does not take into account warming up time.test method.
- Fax Speed – ¹ Fax transmission speed is based on default setting using ITU-T No.1 chart for mono and Canon Colour Fax Test Sheet for colour. Actual transmission speed may vary depending on document complexity, fax settings at receiving end, and line conditions etc.